- The promoter is ASUSTEK (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- To participate in the Competition, participants must comply with the following:
- Be a resident of South Africa;
- Be older than 18 years old as of 31 January 2021; or assisted by a guardian.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotional competition is open from 02 February 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 March 2021. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The winner of the competition will have their school fees paid back the individual up to a value of R130,000.
- If the school fees are below R50,000 then a full R50,000 will be paid
- Multiple entries will carry over, if the participant has two children and purchases two laptops and enters twice, if this participant is selected as the winner then and all school fees, for all entries will be covered up to R130,000.
- In the case of a multiple entry winner, the less than R50,000 stipulation above falls away.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
- Purchase any new ASUS PC within the competition period, the participant will be required to provide the serial number of the PC at www.asuslive.co.za . A qualifying product includes a laptop, desktop and all in one Windows PC.
- Post a picture of their new laptop to either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn using the hashtag #winyourfees
- Prove proof of enrolment of their child / children in a recognised primary or secondary educational institute within South Africa. The participant will be required to upload this proof at www.asuslive.co.za
- Upload the proof or purchase (till slip or invoice) for the purchase within the competition period at www.asuslive.co.za
- A consumer can enter as many times as they like, provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase, and they have a corresponding number of children enrolled as per the requirements set in the terms and conditions.
- The winner of the Prize will be selected by one of the following auditing firms, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, PwC or Grant Thornton at their discretion, on the basis of the a random name selecting using a tool of their choice. If a winner declines the Grand Prize, cannot be contacted timeously, does not fulfil any of the Prize Eligibility Requirements, or is disqualified for any other reason, further entries will be selected until the Prize has been awarded and accepted. The decision of the selected auditing firm is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The selected winner will be asked to produce the valid entry documents matching the uploaded entries as submitted in www.asuslive.co.za . The documentation cannot have an issue date after the date of the entry.
Delivery of prize
- The winner of the prize will be announced within the first two weeks of April 2021. The winner will be contacted directly from the contact information provided on the entry form.
- The Prize will be delivered directly to the winners’ bank account within 90 days of the end of the competition. The bank account must be registered to the prize winner.
- The participant is entirely responsible for any and all tax implications and ensuring compliance with local tax legislation and South African Revenue Service regulations and policies.
- A copy of these rules can be obtained from ASUSTEK South Africa at email@example.com
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 days will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter or their agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Takealot, Evetech, Incredible Connection, Game, Makro, HiFi Corporation, Computer Mania, EveryShop, Loot or any other retailer, reseller or distributor selling ASUS PC’s and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to these organisations.
- All participants in this competition release Takealot, Evetech, Incredible Connection, Game, Makro, HiFi Corporation, Computer Mania, EveryShop, Loot or any other retailer, reseller or distributor from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.